Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Don't expect much from me

Ok, that's it! I'm starting a blog if for no other reason than to have a place to keep track of all my friend's blog pages! I can't keep track of you all and I'm now addicted to the world of reading blogs, though I'm not a blogger yet. Sounds like a big scary monster to me... seriously, for some reason, I picture Jabba the Hut when I hear blogger. Just so you know, if I end up in a support group for blog related addicts, I'm blaming Sheri, Brenda, Trish, Shawntel, and Jake & Brook. Love you all anyway!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Waaaaa-Ha-Haaaaaa!!! I have found you out via my tracker. I was so happy to see you had a blog page, my heart did a little skip. You won't be sorry, it's a fun little addiction.

Hansen Family said...

Hi D'Ann it's katie. I was so happy to see my name on your list of fellow bloggers. Thanks. However there is never anything new on my blog, so I hope you injoy old pictures.

ivy said...

you've been sucked in to blogging too?

http://meltonsales.blogspot.com/

Jake said...

It's a trap!!!!

http://itsatrap.ytmnd.com/

Tricia said...

Hey, D'Ann---I am glad you are on here. But I think you have to blog once a month or they bill you.

Just kidding. But, maybe you should blog monthly just in case. LOL.

D said...

Ack! I've been found! 5 comments? Really? Hi All! Thanks for the comments.

Marcie said...

You're not the only one! My blog is an afterthought to my many other projects, but it starting to get more addicting. I'm sure you have some summer pics to post!

Brian and Shawntel Ashcroft Family said...

So when I first looked to see if you had a blog page you didn't but now you do! I can add you to my list!!!! It has been a long time since I've checked! Sometimes i'm slow at noticing things like your link on Sheri's page! I will add this to my auto down loads so that if you do decide to post I will know the excitement of your life! Miss you!